Looking forward to join yoga classes in Dublin city center? Then you are lucky! In Carol Physio we got you covered. We offer in-class Hatha yoga sessions in small groups of no more than 4 people.
What is HATHA YOGA?
Hatha Yoga is one of the most practiced yoga styles in the world because it can be practiced by anyone, regardless of age or physical condition.
Hatha Yoga classes integrate:
- Asanas or physical postures, adapted to everyone.
- Pranayamas or breathing exercises.
- Meditation and relaxation.
The guidance of a teacher will help you achieve that union of body-mind and spirit, in addition to adapting the sessions to your physical condition, preventing you from suffering injuries
How to join a Yoga Group?
- Check the Timetable below
- Choose the group that better fits your agenda.
- Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your group choice and contact details (Full name, address, phone and email). If you are an existing Carol Physio customer, I will only need your email.
- If the group you selected has any spot available, I'll send you back a confirmation email and a secure payment link (via Stripe payments link). The classes are paid with the start of the month.
Group 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:30 - 20:30
160 € / month (2 hours a week).
Meet Fernada, our Yoga classes monitor
Fernanda is an officially qualified Yoga instructor. She was trained in Mexico, her country of origin, so she is not only an exceptional teacher in english, but also in spanish language as well!
Fernanda has been a teacher of Hatha Yoga discipline for more than 12 years in various geographies and locations, and now she is happy to join our team at Carol Physio in Dublin city center.